Primary Specialty Areas
- Treatment & First Assist Surgery for General & Vascular
- Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
- Peripheral Artery Disease Treatment
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Under Cosmetic Treatments:
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins
Meet your Provider
Nancy is a licensed Physician Assistant practicing in General and Vascular Surgery. She works alongside Dr. Stephen White, Vascular and General Surgeon at Highland Clinic. Nancy, sees patients in the clinic as well as first assists in surgery. She has worked in surgery since 2007 and has been with Highland Clinic since 2013.
Nancy is a current fellow member of the American Association of Physician Assistants, the Louisiana Association of Physician Assistants, and the Northwest Louisiana Association of Physician Assistants.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCPPA)
2006: Bachelor of Science Physician Assistant – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, School of Allied Health
2004: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology- Human Movement Science; Minors in Psychology and Business Management